Here is a blog I can heartly recommend: The London Cyclist.
Blogs he posted in April:
- TfL foolishly allowed me to test out the new London Cycle Hire Bike. I took a look at how its design makes it one of the most user friendly bikes around.
- Having changed my cycling technique completely after a 2 hour course from Cycle Training UK I decide it is only fair to pass on the tips to you.
- I also mentioned 10 London Cycling Events you shouldn’t be missing out on
- We talked about the logistics of cycling to a night out
- The Top 50 cycling blogs list was updated after over a year of neglect!
- The DHB Amberley waterproof cycling jacket was thoroughly reviewed
- From cycle training to maintenance training – it’s all covered on London Cyclist