Oh the joys of having a bike computer and being able to churn out meaningless statistics. Apparently, over the past 12 months I have
- Cycled 1,035 miles (the distance from Los Angeles California to Auckland New Zealand)
- It took me a total of 72 hours and 49 minutes
- Which works out at an average speed of 14.2 mph
- I have burnt 62,033 calories doing so
- The average distance on any one ride was 32.3 miles and
- the longest I cycled was 62 miles
It goes on but that is probably enough for now!